Saturday, September 18, 2010

That Girl with a Dirty Old Man

When I was sitting awhile ago in Avon, there was this not so beautiful but not so ugly girl who shouted, “Where is the Vixen watch?” She caught everyone’s attention even me on my serenest state. I thought she was alone but there came an old Japanese guy. I thought of them as father and daughter buying her daughter’s luxuries. But their features were well...can obviously be doubted. There wasn’t even a hint of similar features. Usually, Japanese has a strong blood that their sire could almost get all of their features. True, I have friends who are half-Japanese and they all look like Japanese. Then i went inside to find my mom, but what I found was her who’s calling him “Darling Toshi”. I almost puke at how she sweetly enunciated those words. My gosh! They are lovers! She’s too young, my age I think. And the guy, my granddad’s age I think. Then I realized, it’s all because of money, the root of all evil. It’s not love, it is? Disparity has nothing to do with this. The girl was wearing super short dress with her cleavage smiling brightly. I don’t want to prejudice her but by mere looking at her acts, no doubt, she’s one of those: those who don’t believe in fairy tales of love, those who make themselves the antagonist of their own story personally written by God.

No comments:

Post a Comment