Thursday, September 9, 2010

Si Crim Law I Prof

Si Crim Law I Prof


Last week, I was really heartbroken by my Criminal Law I professor's very encouraging comments. Ok, to be fair with him, I failed his mid term exam and only 14 had luckily passed his bloody examination. Although I got a high grade on essay part, I wasn't lucky on the MCQ part and that was 60%.

So here's what he exactly told us: "Yung mga hindi pumasa, alam niyo na sa sarili niyo kung anung dapat niyong gawin. Magdesisyon na kayo kung itutuloy niyo pa." Ouch! It went straight to my heart boy! I know that wasn't too harsh compared to other terror law professors. But Criminal Law is a bar subject!

But I am just starting. Why in the world wide web would I allow him to stop me from wanting to put an ATTY. on my name and serve the country and make my parents proud?

Yes I failed... but I am not a loser to just give up and give him the last laugh. I just have to be tough and endure the pain on his way of encouragement.

1 comment:

  1. Gosh, Now I am afraid. Major subjects are really scary. But at least, thank you for the heads up. :)

    ReplyDelete