Friday, November 12, 2010

After First Sem, First Year :))

Weeks later, here I am again posting a sensible (echos!) blog for everybody. :-)
So anu nga ba ang nangyari sa akin after my first semester in law school?
At first glance, one may say that lawyering is really boring. Indeed, at first. But as my days on my first semester went by, things have changed. Every day, I got excited. I am always exhilarated of the fact that I have given the chance to know the law, and love the law, and be with the law. :-) Gosh! These sounds allot not me.
Everyone knows that I am a good at reading but of course it will always depend upon the type of book. As you know, I prefer fictions. I prefer Steel, Grisham, Sparks, Coelho, and name those incredible writers of the books you’ll find on my shelves. :-)
In law school, we are compelled to read the books prescribed to us, and might as well the cases in line with those laws. Well, we’re not really compelled but if we don’t, then might as well prepare to flunk or get embarrassed by a terror professor. :-)
At ang sagot ko sa aking tanong ay... in an hour or so, I’ll be heading to school because I have a class in Constitutional Law II at 5:30. :-) Yes, you heard it right. I am enrolled this second semester and will venture myself again to a war. :-D Though I barely survived my first semester, I still want to know the art and the science of becoming a lawyer someday.
By the way, no one expected me that I’ll take up this course and the thought of passing it made them laugh. :-) Isn’t life an irony? Who would have thought that I’ll be a law student with the fact that my interests are cosmetics? Funny, huh? 

1 comment: